Generations don’t exist in their own silos. Future-proofing your brand begins with understanding youth—but it doesn’t stop there. The values that modern young consumers support and the behaviors they engage in have an impact on older generations, too.
The Generations Report is the first of its kind. We applied Cassandra’s cultural expertise across four generations: Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, Gen Ys, and Gen Zs. Each generation’s unique makeup defines their expectations of and engagement with brands.
Forget the stereotypes—whether it’s shopping, technology, or everyday stresses, the truth is more complicated than the common perceptions. The way that Boomers, Xers, Ys, and Zs interact, with one another and with brands, is impacted by their formative years and the actions and habits of other generations. Their expectations of brands are based on what they’re used to and on what younger generations have come to demand. Each generation is different, and knowing, understanding, and catering to those differences can set your brand apart in today’s oversaturated marketplace.
Available exclusively for Cassandra Members, The Generations Report explores how brands can attract and engage consumers of all ages. Open it to:
- Use The Generational Manifesto as your guide to understanding all four generations
- Check out Portraits Of A Generation to get a 360-degree view of Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, Gen Ys, and Gen Zs
- Learn what Next Gen Brand Loyalty looks like to different generations and how your brand can earn it
- Ditch the stereotypes and learn the Tech Truths about each generation
- Help with Breaking Bad stigmas and contributing to social progress
- Assist each generation in facing their Fear Factors and addressing their worries and stresses
- Reach each cohort through their distinct media preferences and create content that’s For Your Entertainment
- Translate each generation’s Shop Talk into actionable retail practices
- Understand The Urge To Splurge and what luxuries each generation prioritizes
- Uncover Multigenerational Marketing Tips to engage consumers of all ages
Numbers to Know
If you’re a Cassandra Member, read on! If you are interested in becoming one or learning about our custom research, brand strategy, consulting solutions, and more, say hello.
The Cassandra Team