Covid-19 is already emerging as the defining event for today’s Gen Zs and Millennials. There is a need for brands to understand what is going on right now in the minds of young consumers so they can better connect and communicate with them effectively during this time, as well as prepare for the long-term impact of the pandemic and the cultural shifts it will generate.
Building upon the findings of the Cassandra Report®, we will look at youth through the lens of Covid-19 to provide you with an understanding of the cultural trends that are emerging, which values are being amplified or disrupted, and what behavioral changes will be sustained to help you understand what you will need to do during the crisis and beyond.
Members may watch the report webinar here.
- 7.27.20 — Dive into An Eye Towards The Future to learn about four major macrotrends that are emerging from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 6.23.20 — Young people's daily lives are in flux, through both forced and intentional changes, which we explore in Habits & Routines impacting CPG.
- 6.9.20 — Learn how young people are adjusting their values and expectations around Education, Work & Success as they adapt to today's new reality.
- 5.27.20 — Take a look at how Covid-19 is inducing new consumer behaviors and perceptions around Media & Entertainment as this category get disrupted.
- 5.12.20 — Check out how young people are fostering togetherness and reinventing Relationships & Community, which is creating implications and opportunities for brands.
- 4.28.20 — Explore the Retail & Spending Perspective in the wake of Covid-19; brands can prepare now for emerging trends around Millennials' and Gen Zs' habits, attitudes and preferences when it comes to shopping.
- 4.15.20 — Explore the Mental Health Perspective to understand how young people are coping with new challenges brought on by Covid-19 and what brands can do to help now and in the future.
To learn more about how Cassandra's syndicated and custom solutions can help future-proof your brand in the era of Covid-19, contact Michael Corti, Senior Director Business Development, at email@example.com.