Young consumers are literally moving targets; to reach them, brands must recognize how they're approaching Home & Away.
The Home & Away Report identifies the emerging ways that young people are creating a sense of in-person community, how their penchant for travel affects this and their interaction with all industries, and where brands fit in to the new forms of connection that youth crave.
While Gens Y and Z are the most digitally connected cohorts, they're struggling to find their sense of belonging in person, as evidenced by their approach to home and travel. They’re not readily settling down in one place as their predecessors did, and are moving without first considering a sense of community. They’re also pursuing an on-the-go lifestyle to act on their passion for travel and are willing to make sacrifices in other areas of their life in order to be able to do so.
Available exclusively for Cassandra Members, The Home & Away Report explores how brands can find a place in modern youth’s transient lives. Open it to:
- Learn how youth’s journey to Find Your Place differs from previous generations.
- Discover Where Young Adults Live Now & In The Future, from 2018 to 2038.
- Examine how The State Of The Sub/Urban is changing as cities and suburbs become more alike.
- See why young adults are so willing to move locations when Opportunity Knocks.
- Find out how young people feel Welcome To The Club by creating a new kind of community.
- Explore The Shape Of Belonging: A Map To Modern Community to find where young people feel connected at home.
- Uncover why There’s No Place Like Home(town) for today’s transient youth.
- Observe modern youth’s attitude that Where There’s A Will, There’s Awaywhen it comes to travel.
- Note that young consumers are On The (Im)pulse of purchasing and planning spontaneous trips.
- Become a resource for youth who Have Guidance, Will Travel.
- Join The Joyride by helping to make the journey as integral to the trip as the destination.
- Navigate Global Home & Away Trends to see what’s happening around the world.
- Study Marketing Tips that provide best-in-class examples for brands to engage young consumers around Home & Away.
At a Glance
If you’re a Cassandra Member, read on! If you are interested in becoming one or learning about our custom research, brand strategy, consulting solutions, and more, say hello.
The Cassandra Team